We want to let you know our security protocol against the viral spread of COVID19, so that you can feel safe purchasing at MUSGO.
Firstly, we’re an e-commerce store, what reduces the exposure of our products to viral charge to the minimum.
We have researched the following information regarding COVID19, published by the Spanish’s Healthy Ministry, about the different materials that will arrive with your package:
- FABRICS: COVID19 remains active in fabrics for around 24 to 48 hours.
- CELLULOSE: COVID19 remains active in paper and cardboard for around 24 to 48 hours.
- BIODEGRADABLE WATERPROOF PACKAGING: Our bag is made from biodegradable plastic. There haven’t been studies regarding this material however, COVID19 can remain in plastics for around 72 hours.
- COVID19 dies at a temperature of 92º celcius according to a scientific study by Aix Marseille University.
With this taken into account, we apply the following protocol:
- We prepare your package for delivery wearing masks and very thoroughly washed hands.
- Our deliveries take between 48 to 72 hours. During this transportation time, your garments inside will be passing their own quarantine, deactivating any viral charge in the clothing or papers that accompany it. We’ll send you an email letting you know when was your package prepared so that you can know how many days has it been sealed.
- Our deliveries are done through SEUR, who have their own security protocol and you can check it out here. They use masks and gloves.
- When your package is delivered, we recommend you to maintain a 2 meter distance with the delivery person. You can authorize the employee to sign in the receipt of delivery in their device on your name, in front of you. You can also ask the employee to leave the package in your entrance for you to pick it up later.
- Take into account that it’s difficult to know which surfaces has the outside of the package been in contact with. We recommend you to either open it up and was your hands after, or wash the surface with a wet napkin with soap before you open it. We don’t recommend you to use bleaching nor alcohol since the package is biodegradable and this might affect the content inside. Please, keep the bag aside in case you need it for returns.
- To disinfect clothing before prepping your package or in case of returns, we use the steamer that produces water vapor at 120º celcius.
Do you have any inquiries or suggestions regarding our safety protocol? Please get in touch at email@example.com